[Sca-cooks] Road Trip, was: Lenten ideas for non Christians...

Laura C. Minnick lcm at jeffnet.org
Sun Feb 19 22:49:59 PST 2006

At 10:45 PM 2/19/2006, you wrote:
>Currently, it is 1206.  At least in my little corner of the universe.
>Christianna
>Dreaming of sunny Mediterranean vistas and tastier food...

Sicily is really The Place To Be for the early 13th c- excellent medical
schools, very diverse population, and once Frederick grows up a bit, highly
entertaining royal foibles! What more could you want? ;-)

'Lainie
"The test of our progress is not whether we add to the abundance of those
who have much. It is whether we provide enough to those who have
little."    ­ Franklin Delano Roosevelt