[Sca-cooks] RE: Speaking of Lent

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sun Feb 19 18:58:11 PST 2006

Ro commented:

I'm going to try Holy Week, in addition to Fridays...  Now to
convince the Lord Husband this is a Good Thing.

Oi.
<<<

Yes, that might be the proper reply. But if you really want to try
medieval Lent, you might also want to consider that there were, if I
am remembering correctly, some rather severe restrictions on sex as
well. Maybe you want to wait before springing the whole thing on
him. :-)

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas