[Sca-cooks] RE: Speaking of Lent

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sun Feb 19 19:37:38 PST 2006

Aoghann asked:

If you have any period Lenten recipes (or recipes inspired from period
sources) I would love to see them. With permission, I will post what I
receive on a website.
<<<

Perhaps these Florilegium files might give you a starting point:
Lenten-Fst-mnu-art (9K)  4/ 4/04    The menu for a small feast in
Lent by Brekke
                                        Franksdottir.
Mid-Lent-Dnnr-art  (7K)  4/27/01    A Mid-Lenten dinner by Rudd
Rayfield.
vegetarian-msg    (77K) 12/15/04    Medieval vegetarianism. Lenten
foods.

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas