Spring Feast during Lent was Re: [Sca-cooks] Speaking of Lent....

Volker Bach carlton_bach at yahoo.de
Mon Feb 20 01:25:23 PST 2006

Am Montag, 20. Februar 2006 04:41 schrieb Guenievre de Monmarche:
> [...]

Well, given that the populace are paying for the feast - equal amounts all -
whereas their Majesties generally do not, given that no member of the event
staff is actually retained by their Majesties, and given that at least here,
all event staff members take personal financial risks whenever an event comes
up, I think we can justify departing a little from the medieval pattern.

YIS

Giano