[Sca-cooks] Lenten ideas for non Christians...

Radei Drchevich radei at moscowmail.com
Mon Feb 20 14:31:02 PST 2006

Not the way I ment it.  Wasn't thinking of caustic or corrosive, Niether Mundanely nor persona is that closed minded.

As a Merchent in the 11th century, I would have encounted everything from Byzantium to Arabia, to the Chin Empire.

Mudane I am a student of comparitive religions.  As I said, just didn't realize she was speak Mudane-Non-Christians with Christian Personas.

joy
radei

Koala-T Jewelry

www.basketofjewelry.com