[Sca-cooks] OT -- weird server behavior???

ysabeau ysabeau at mail.ev1.net
Tue Feb 21 06:44:40 PST 2006

I've been receiving messages out of order on several list through
the "Ansteorran" Server (including Bryn Gwlad list). I didn't
think to check for missing messages. I just figured it was my ISP
being funky or that they had been downloaded on my home computer
before I checked my webmail.

Pug,
Do you know anything about this?

Thanks,
Ysabeau
P.S. I usually trim but wanted Pug to see the whole thing.