[Sca-cooks] Arte cisoria English translation?

Robin Carroll-Mann rcmann4 at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 22 19:20:05 PST 2006

Gaylin Walli wrote:

> Does anyone happen to know if there's an English translation for
> Enrique De Villena's "Arte cisoria oarte de cortar alimentos"  available?

Apologies for the belated response.  I've been setting up a new
computer, and have gotten behind on email.

I am not aware of any English translation published or in progress.
You've probably encountered the small snippets I've done in the
Florilegium  I may occasionally translate other small bits, but the
Spanish is sufficiently difficult that I've never considered tackling
the whole thing.

--

Brighid ni Chiarain
Barony of Settmour Swamp, East Kingdom