[Sca-cooks] TI Article

Bronwynmgn at aol.com Bronwynmgn at aol.com
Thu Feb 23 03:52:20 PST 2006

In a message dated 2/22/2006 7:18:15 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
phelpsd at gate.net writes:

<<Do you really intend to serve them cold? Some of those are  disliked
because of their texture. It seems to me that serving them cold  would
intensify that problem.>>

At least one that I know of, A Dish Meete for Sumer (can't remember the
source and the spelling is probably wrong, too) is a dish of chicken bits and is
intended to be served as a cold supper dish.  One of our household members
also brings a chicken liver pie to Pennsic that we eat cold for lunch (well, she
 eats it for breakfast, too, but that's a bit much for me).

Brangwayna