[Sca-cooks] TI Article

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Thu Feb 23 23:44:50 PST 2006

Daniel declared:

Most gracious local Laurel wrote:
Silly boy.  Why don't you check with the local cooking Laurel before you
decide things like that (especially when said Laurel has many years
experience at catering and keeping things warm in odd places)?  There
are
ways and ways.

Open mouth insert foot... note to self, trim toe nails first next time.
Well we now know what I will be serving at A/S next.  :-)
<<<

Recipe? :-)

Stefan
--------