[Sca-cooks] Top 20 Medieval herbs for both food and medicine

otsisto otsisto at socket.net
Thu Feb 23 14:47:59 PST 2006

If you are considering what to plant in your garden, look at your life
style, favorite foods, and reoccurring ailments. This will help decide what
to plant. Though you may find you are real good with one particular herb and
it doesn't fit your criteria but it might fit someone else's so you can use
it in a gift. Mine seems to be narrow leaf European sage. Momma Sage is
winding down but that is expected for a 10 year old plant. I have been
trying to grow Rosemary but seem to have problems with it surviving the
winter. I love to cook with rosemary and it is good for circulation which
means blood to the brain and helps with memory.(something that I definitely
need)
Lyse