[Sca-cooks] TI Article

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Thu Feb 23 20:23:11 PST 2006

Some larger-sized crockpots also come with a companion, small-sized pot,
gratis.  Mine did.  In fact, it outlasted its big brother.  It only hold a
couple of cups (maybe up to a quart, tops), and was probably designed for
use for fondue cheese or something.  I think it'd be perfect for either
anything that came with a little sauce or broth already (to keep the food
from drying out), or a sauce-type thing (like, say, Digby's Cheese Goo,
which is what I'm thinking I'm going to break fast with, on Easter day! ;o)
--Maire