[Sca-cooks] geometry of samosa

Susan Fox selene at earthlink.net
Fri Feb 24 07:57:11 PST 2006

Madge and Geoffrey are quite entertaining!  I'm marking this URL.

"Sod the government's advice, if too much salt's bad for you, why aren't
all the fish dead?"

Alternately:  here is a samosa recipe with no pictures but four sets of
alternate written instructions for assembly.  At least one of them
should yield the shape you prefer.
 <http://www.indiacurry.com/appetizers/a001samosa.htm>

I love curry but I'm an awful pepper wimp.  "Medium" salsa is my extreme
upper heat limit and most Indian restaurants despair of me. Of course, I
usually just mix up my own spices but there are those times when I'd
really like to just grab the curry powder and have at...  I've recently
acquired some of Auntie Arwen's "Two Knives Curry Powder" which contains
no capsicum pepper whatsoever and I like it very well.
 <http://www.auntiearwenspices.com>

Selene