[Sca-cooks] Re: geometry of samosa

Gaylin Walli iasmin at comcast.net
Fri Feb 24 08:13:26 PST 2006

On Feb 24, 2006, at 10:59 AM, sca-cooks-request at ansteorra.org wrote:

> Alternately:  here is a samosa recipe with no pictures but four
> sets of
> alternate written instructions for assembly.  At least one of them
> should yield the shape you prefer.
>  <http://www.indiacurry.com/appetizers/a001samosa.htm>

I heard from someone that there are actually samosa wrappers made
specifically to save you the time. And considering all the other
marketed wrappers I can't say I'm surprised. But these four
instruction sets are bound to help. Thanks for finding them for me.
I'm sure this will end up working out. :)

When we get the feast notes squared away, I'll make sure we get
information posted on where people can see it. If I'm really lucky
we'll also be taking a bunch of pictures as the dishes are assembled
and send to tables (maybe production too). I'll send a link with info
on those as well come spring.

Cheers,

iasmin