[Sca-cooks] killing Rosemary

Radei Drchevich radei at moscowmail.com
Tue Feb 28 18:03:27 PST 2006

I can take a well established plant<1 gallon sized peat pot> that has been thriving just 6 blocks from here for 2 years, and kill it in less than 1 month.  doesn't matter how I treat it, is one of those I can not grow.

I have beattiful roses, that I can propigate from cuttings as easy as clip and stick in the ground. 20 lbs of tomatoes per plant, 10 pounds of peppers per palnt, chives onions shallots and garlic more than I can harvest every year.  Jersulem artichokes by the 5 gallon bucket, every other culinary herb works wonderfully, I snip off pieces and it will root in 3 days, even when I don't want it to.

But not rosemary, more like Rosemary's Baby<g>

Joy
Radei
House of the Red Shark
Guild of St. Camillus de Lellis