[Sca-cooks] killing Rosemary

Radei Drchevich radei at moscowmail.com
Tue Feb 28 19:05:50 PST 2006

I have tarragon outdoors in colorado<ft Collins, near wyoming> the plant had been in the same spot on the north side of the house for 15 years.  never winter dieback.  And I had pinks, and spinach keep growing all winter in colorado also.  Average winter lows were -20 to -10<zone 5>.  you shouldn't have any problem with any of those outdoors in TN.

I am now in zone 7.  talk about trouble makeing the adjustment.  gardening is a whole different planet here.

Joy
Radei
House of the Red Shark
Guild of St. Camillus de Lellis