[Sca-cooks] Roysonys of courance

otsisto otsisto at socket.net
Tue Feb 28 23:16:53 PST 2006

My local health food store carries dried black currants and they are the
currants and not the zantes. I was a bit surprised as gooseberries which are
related don't seem to dehydrate real well. The store can't get dried red
currants.
I did get a taste of homemade chocolate covered (dehydrated) red currants
(clusters) and cranberries from a friend whose cousin made them for
Christmas gifts one year. So I think it is possible.