[Sca-cooks] Merry Xmas to Me

Wanda Pease wandap at hevanet.com
Mon Jan 2 19:49:44 PST 2006

Glad Tidings,
Serena da Riva

I got a pipkin with lid, a chaffing dish (designed like a 14th century one
in the museum at Glastonbury), a skillet (pottery), and a lovely cooking pot
(also pottery).  All made by Mistress Morgaina of Morgainaware:  pottery at
moscow dot com .  All were delivered prior to Christmas and in perfect
shape!

Now to get some real firewood instead of presto logs for my home fireplace
so I can try hearthside cooking at home.  (Yes, I know these things don't go
directly in the fire, or over it - coals and ashes and great care to avoid
thermal shock).  Then I'm negotiating for the Roman Gill/Craticula another
friend promises me for tourney season.

Regina