[Sca-cooks] Re: Serving Royalty

Elise Fleming alysk at ix.netcom.com
Fri Jan 6 04:30:52 PST 2006

Stefan wrote:
>Alys, if you could check this and make sure I have your contact info
>correct I would appreciate it. I know I probably have some other
>articles of yours that I may need to change your contact info in,
>including adding your new rank of "Dame".

Everything looks okay.  The diamond shapes with question marks instead of
quotation marks or apostrophes are a bit distracting, though.  Thank you
for the kind comments!  <blush>  FYI, "Dame" is my "old" rank dating back
to 1992.  "Countess" is the new one, but somehow seems to fit less
comfortably than "Dame".  And, title stacking isn't accurate says the
herald side of me.  So, print whichever you prefer.  I would hope that the
ideas presented would carry more weight than whatever title was used.  <g>

Alys Katharine

Elise Fleming
alysk at ix.netcom.com
http://home.netcom.com/~alysk/