[Sca-cooks] Re: brining in Rubbermaid

RUTH EARLAND rtannahill at verizon.net
Tue Jan 17 18:08:15 PST 2006

How about a white plastic bucket with lid? You should be able to find one at
a hardware store for under $10.

You want to avoid anything with dyes if you can. They tend to be the
difference between food-grade and non-food grade. That, the presence of
post-consumer recycled material (food grade plastics aren't allowed to
contain any), and the price. Still, it isn't as if you're eating out of them
every day. People will disagree with this, but I'm not sure incidental
exposure once will hurt you.

Berelinde