[Sca-cooks] 259 unread books

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Mon Jan 23 18:05:35 PST 2006

> Ah, but you see I have 10,000 cookbooks, etc.
> in my collection.
>
> Johnnae
> (attend an event-- return to 259 unread e-mails)

Quickly scanning through my new digests before I sit down to read
them in detail, I saw this as "(attend an event-- return with 259
unread books)".

Lol. I do have the problem of buying books faster than I can read
them, especially if they are in an remainders catalog. So I've been
avoiding opening the several remainders catalogs I've noticed in the
mail lately. But I've never bought 256 books at one time. *Including*
Pennsic. :-)

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas