[Sca-cooks] 259 unread books

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Mon Jan 23 19:37:38 PST 2006

Never bought a few by the bagful ?
I can remember walking into a used bookstore that
had new stock from an auction. Someone must have
collected cookbooks and the heirs sold them off.
. I can remember asking if they took
credit cards because I knew we didn't have that much cash
on us. We left with two grocery bags full.
Amrican Heritage 2 volume set $7.50; etc.
I went to a barn sale of books a couple years back and
came home with two more boxes full of cookbooks.
These days I do a lot of prowling of bookfinder.com.

Johnnae