[Sca-cooks] OT Master Joram

wildecelery at aol.com wildecelery at aol.com
Thu Jan 26 05:19:04 PST 2006

 Forwarded by request:
Master Joram Goldspoons who has been very ill with liver disease for the past
two years was rushed up to Boston at 4am this morning (by Baron Cerdic) to
receive a long-awaited liver transplant. Awesome news!!!! However, he is very
weak at this point. We need all the prayers we can get --asking for him to be
able to survive the operation today, and then to gain strength and not reject
the new liver....If you could spare some thoughts and prayers for him (to
whatever Power you believe in) between things as you go about your day today and the
next few days, it will be much appreciated!

Also, if you could pass along this request to anyone/anyplace else you feel
is appropriate, that would be appreciated, too! A strong network of prayers
from many people can work wonderous miracles.

----Mistress Asenath