[Sca-cooks] OT More on Master Joram

wildecelery at aol.com wildecelery at aol.com
Thu Jan 26 05:20:11 PST 2006

 Forwarded by request:

Re: Joram

He is in Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center Transplant Center in Boston. If
he makes it, he will be there quite a while. When he is recovered enough to
have visitors or even just phone calls, I can post info to the list, if no one
minds. He has spent so much time there, off and on, this past year, I know he
will hate having to spend so much more time there, but it will be worth it!
Knowing people are thinking about him lifts his spirits a great deal, and cards
and phone calls (scrolls, whatever) will be good, when we get to that point.
For now, just pray that we will.

 I apologize for taking up list bandwidth, but
Joram knows so many of us spread over so much of the kingdom, I don't know how
else to get the word around.

Thank you! ----------Asenath