[Sca-cooks] Food Games?

Christine Seelye-King kingstaste at mindspring.com
Sun Jan 29 11:40:29 PST 2006

Greetings all,
            I am in the process of getting my mundane culinary students
working with an on-line instructional server called "Blackboard".  They
are required to log on and utilize various aspects of the site including
discussion boards, course documents, assignments, etc.  I found the most
excitement I generated was when I posted the egg cup game
http://www.rit.edu/~smo4215/flash/Eggs.swf
            I was wondering if anyone knew of more of this sort of
thing.  I would love to be able to post one of these every so often to
keep them checking back to see what is new.
            Thanks,
            Christianna