[Sca-cooks] 12th Night Bread

Robin Carroll-Mann rcmann4 at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 3 10:47:55 PST 2006

-----Original Message-----
>From: wildecelery at aol.com
>
>I'm guessing that this is for the East.  Am I right?  If so, please
>also remember that Her Majesty has herb and  spice allergies.  Accurate
>information  on that is available on TRM's website.  I don't remember
>off the top of my head if Rosemary is ok.  If you know them well, and I
>am giving unnecessary information, please forgive me.  As someone with
>food allergies, I'm overaware of the issue.
>
>-Ardenia

Yes, it is for the East.  There will be plain Italian bread and whole-wheat bread available.  The rosemary bread will be in smaller quantities, and will be conspicuously marked with some sprigs of rosemary on the platter.

Though I am fortunate not to have any allergies, several gentles in my Barony have life-threating ones, so I am always conscious of the need to label food items, and provide plain alternatives.  Thank you for your concern.

Regards,
Brighid

Brighid ni Chiarain
Barony of Settmour Swamp, East Kingdom