[Sca-cooks] OOP Question

cldyroz at aol.com cldyroz at aol.com
Tue Jan 3 13:17:05 PST 2006

The Group is having a 12th Night Party this weekend. What ever I take, will have to be prepared Thursday night and toted around on Friday. There is a Fridge at work-I just have to virtually lock it up to keep the 'tasters' out. :)

I am having a hard time deciding what I want to take. The party is Pot Luck, with one couple bringing Lasagna and one of our Main Cooks bringing "Chicken Something". <G>

I have 5 bricks of Cream cheese in my fridge at home that need to become something soon. I have in mind a GOOD cheesecake. You know-the kind that has a smooth just-barely-sweet creaminess that can make you swoon, on a sweetish butter flour crust, not graham cracker. (New York Cheesecake, perhaps?)
I can't find anything that sounds right in any of my or Mother's cookbooks.

Would someone have a recipe they are willing to share, or a link to one?

thank you!

Helen