[Sca-cooks] Oh Dear...

marilyn traber 011221 phlip at 99main.com
Wed Jan 4 22:30:11 PST 2006

> The article appears to be about a group calling itself "Pages of the
> Past" or "The Renaisance Group".  The SCA is not mentioned anywhere
> that I can see.
>
>   Mordonna

"Next semester, Pages of the Past will work more closely with the local
chapter of the Society for Creative Anachronism. "We'd love to have them lead
sessions on manners of court, heraldry, period dancing and demonstrations of
archery and fencing," Spray said. "

If they'll be working more closely next year, aren't they then working _less_
closely this year? And if "remove" isn't a SCAdianism, then where did it come
from? Any of our Olde Pharte Historians got any ideas?

Phlip

http://www.al.com/news/huntsvilletimes/index.ssf?/base/news/1136369738300310.x