[Sca-cooks] Oh Dear...

otsisto otsisto at socket.net
Thu Jan 5 00:50:16 PST 2006

I know I have read at least one book on Medieval and Renaissance feasts that
call courses "removes" and thus a student may have picked up the term for
there OR if it came from the SCAfolk it was possibly because so engrained is
the term "remove" used for courses in SCA that info to the contrary has not
quite reached them that it isn't suppose to be "remove" or just habit.
In my two local Shires, the non cooks still use "remove".

Lyse