[Sca-cooks] Oh Dear...

Nick Sasso grizly at mindspring.com
Thu Jan 5 08:42:24 PST 2006

Having personal (if not recent) knowledge of the several groups in the
Alabama section of Meridies, I can attest that they are not dolts who fly
off willy-nilly as a group.  I concur with Master A. in that the article
mentions the SCA only in reference to working with them in the future.
Really, we should show default support and loyalty to our own before lending
the credence to media reports.

That said, I have no reason to deny that a well-intended individual or
couple of them from an SCA group might have been 'advising' the teacher.
Then, who can tell what decisions were made for convenience and food supply
and employee limitations at the school. Young kids will probably do better
next year . . . I  am hoping that they land one of the knowledgeable food
artisans in Alabama.  They gots several out there.

niccolo difrancesco