[Sca-cooks] Immersion blenders

ekoogler1 at comcast.net ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Fri Jan 6 07:20:50 PST 2006

I have a Cuisinart blender that does just what you describe.  In fact, this is the second or third blender I've owned, and IIRC they all worked that way.  The big thing you have to be careful about is where you put the rubber gasket.  I put it on the wrong side of the piece with the blades one time and would up with the mixture all over everything!

I also have an immersion blender, and it's wonderful, especially when you have a sauce that you're cooking...you can "schmoosh" it up without having to take it off of the stove.

Kiri
From: Sandra Kisner <sjk3 at cornell.edu>