[Sca-cooks] Serving Royalty, was Cakes

Laura C. Minnick lcm at jeffnet.org
Fri Jan 6 17:45:45 PST 2006

At 05:13 PM 1/6/2006, you wrote:

>On Jan 6, 2006, at 1:58 AM, Laura C. Minnick wrote:
>
>>Gee Stefan, I saw the subject line and all I could think of was
>>"Henri a la mordre, with croutons"...
>

>Is that anything like the head of John the Baptist on a platter with
>wild duck sauce and frumenty?

Hmm... you'd have to ask Eleanor. I'm sure she could tell you the proper
sauce to serve on a king. :-)  Ah, what family doesn't have it's ups and
downs...

'Lainie
"The test of our progress is not whether we add to the abundance of those
who have much. It is whether we provide enough to those who have
little."    ­ Franklin Delano Roosevelt