[Sca-cooks] Immersion blenders

Anne Murphy afmmurphy at gmail.com
Sat Jan 7 18:45:02 PST 2006

Yes,blenders with bottoms that unscrew do exist. I had one. Note the
tense...  it was relatively easy to clean, but one day it started
leaking all over the place- very slowly... turned out the thread
cracked slightly, and it would no longer tighten. Actually, it lasted
many years,but I never used it very much.

I replaced it with an immersion blender - and am using it more,
because I do find it easier to both use and clean, and more versatile!

Yes, I'm still here,  and slowly emerging from my crazy season...
may actually post again one of these days. *G*

AEllin

--

Please note my new e-mail address.
Thank you!