[Sca-cooks]crazy season all over was Immersion blenders

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Tue Jan 10 10:43:58 PST 2006

What AEllin said counts for me too.

First we went away for a day or three. Then the University
reloaded the university's computer system and took it offline
for a spell. Then the DSL had to be tinkered with. Lastly there
was 12th Night last Saturday which when it came time for the
actual event happened during a sleet/freezing rain/black ice event.
Not so loverly driving.
Now it's the end of the semester and there's DNA models, papers,
marketing reports, etc. all due. (Why wasn't there homework over break,
the parents ask?)

Johnnae