[Sca-cooks] Any good Lamb recipes?

Elaine Koogler ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Sun Jan 8 11:05:16 PST 2006

Fairy Tale Designs wrote:

>it sounds great. Love Couscous too. I have heard of  but never used jujubee's.  I am assuming i would have to special order them.
>
>   -Muiriath

I managed to find them at an oriental grocery store.  You might try
"googling" them.  Just be careful that you don't get the candy.  These
are usually dried, about 3/4 the size of dates, kind of reddish brown in
color, and the ones I've gotten have stones in them.  So they're a pain
in the "well anyway" to get off of the stones.  I'm planning to serve
this at an event I'm cooking in February.

Kiri