[Sca-cooks] Any good Lamb recipes?

Christine Seelye-King kingstaste at mindspring.com
Sun Jan 8 14:20:03 PST 2006

I got a clay roaster for Christmas that I just sent on its inaugural run
today with a boneless leg of lamb.  I rubbed/stuffed it with an entire
head of garlic, roughly chopped, some olive oil, red wine vinegar, dried
marjoram and oregano, salt and pepper.  I threw in some chunked up red
potatoes and started it in the soaked clay cooker in a cold oven, put it
on 425 and took it out a little under 90 minutes later.  Oh, my gawd, it
is so tender and flavorful.
Yum.
Christianna