[Sca-cooks] Any good Lamb recipes?

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sun Jan 8 19:38:11 PST 2006

Muiriath asked:
I was recently asked to cook feast for an event in June. The
autocrats had requested a main dish with Lamb (with a choice of
chicken for those who don't like lamb)  Anyway, it is have been some
time since I have cooked lamb, and then it was a simple roast barded
with garlic and rosemary . Anyone have any recipe they would like to
share? The feat will have about 100-150 people.

Check this file in the FOOD-MEATS section of the Florilegium:
lamb-mutton-msg  (108K) 10/13/04    Medieval lamb and mutton. Recipes.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD-MEATS/lamb-mutton-msg.html

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas