[Sca-cooks] Oh, Drakey....

UlfR ulfr at hunter-gatherer.org
Sun Jan 8 23:36:01 PST 2006

marilyn traber 011221 <phlip at 99main.com> [2006.01.02] wrote:
> Suppose we could practice on some of the choppers and fixed wings that have
> been buzzing through here so low lately.

Supposedly low flying helicopters have been taken out with spears (in
Katanga IIRC). And a company of longbow archers setting up just *might*
scare the pilot. I doubt a longbow could do much to a modern military
helicopter, but the civilian machines are geenerally not as sturdy.

/UlfR

UlfR Ketilson                               ulfr at hunter-gatherer.org
Never let anyone drive you crazy when you know it's within walking distance.