[Sca-cooks] Re: Serving Royalty

Jadwiga Zajaczkowa / Jenne Heise jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Mon Jan 9 04:02:46 PST 2006

> Oh, #$%#! I've been noticing that happening in my index files. The
> problem there is that I edit those files in raw HTML text and I
> apparently need to replace single quotation marks with the HTML
> encodings.

The diamond shapes in place of single or double quotation marks are an
artifact of Word's "smart quotes". Turn them into regular quotation
marks and the problem goes away. *sigh*

-- Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, Knowledge Pika jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
"America was not built on fear. America was built on courage, on
imagination and an unbeatable determination to do the job at hand."
	-- Harry S. Truman