[Sca-cooks] Immersion blenders - clean up

K C Francis katiracook at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 10 14:28:07 PST 2006

Generally all blender bottoms come off to clean out the rubber gasket which
you should do every time but I do most of the time.  Not hard but not as
easy as sticking the immersion blender in soapy water, whizz, rinse and hang
to dry in it's own stand.  10 seconds max and no sharp points to get pricked
with.

Katira