[Sca-cooks] Tomatoes( Philip)

Micheal dmreid at hfx.eastlink.ca
Thu Jan 12 08:02:32 PST 2006

----- Original Message -----
From: "marilyn traber 011221" <phlip at 99main.com>
To: "Cooks within the SCA" <sca-cooks at ansteorra.org>
Sent: Wednesday, January 11, 2006 10:44 AM
Subject: Re: [Sca-cooks] Tomatoes

 You may want to take this up with the tourist board for the city of
Valencia  Spain. They advertise it as authentic since Medieval Times. I
simply trying to find out where they consider the term Medieval ends .
Tomatoes being the question since Valencia Paella has tomatoes or at least
thats the recipe they present.
 Da