[Sca-cooks] OOP bag sealer question

awench1 at cox.net awench1 at cox.net
Mon Jan 16 09:34:11 PST 2006

Cat,

I have owned several food sealing systems over the past 20 years.  I have found that the FoodSaver is the best.  In my experience, the less expensive brand's seals are not as tight and the vaccuum not as powerful.

Currently, QVC has a FoodSaver kit on a "Super Bargain Price".  It's item number K5536 and is $89.88 plus S&H.

I hope this helps!

Felicia