[Sca-cooks] medieval dog recipes

RON CARNEGIE r.carnegie at verizon.net
Tue Jan 17 05:37:05 PST 2006

I sure do not recall this from the accounts of Frobisher's voyages.  It has
been some time since I have read them.  The event  is however most certainly
pre-1600 CE.  Martin Frobisher made three voyages to Newfoundland.  The
first two were voyagesd of explorartion, and the last a misguided attempt at
mining.  These voyages were in 1577-1578.  I can peruse my sources when I
get home.  Many native americas did eat dog, but relations between the
Eskimo and Frobisher were NOT good.

Ranald de Balinhard