[Sca-cooks] Penguins and potatoes was medieval dog recipes

Radei Drchevich radei at moscowmail.com
Tue Jan 17 17:32:09 PST 2006

Question:  It was my understanding that Roanoak, was found abandonded
when the governer returned after a 3 year absence during which his
resupply efforts were delayed in England.  Are you saying Roanoak was
rescued?  Or are you referring to Governer<Bradford IIRC>'s resupply
mission?

if the former would you please site your sources, I must needs an
education.

joy

radei