[Sca-cooks] Re: pork internal temp

ekoogler1 at comcast.net ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Wed Jan 18 08:23:46 PST 2006

This is so painfully true.  I have had the experience of doing a red-roasted pork for an oriental event...the meat takes on the reddish color from the hoisin sauce.  It's thoroughly cooked, but has a reddish tint.  You'd be astonished at the amount that comes back with complaints that it's "pink" and therefore not cooked...despite our telling them in advance that it will be reddish in color but is really well cooked.

Kiri  (Their loss was our gain!!!)
From: "RUTH EARLAND" <rtannahill at verizon.net>