[Sca-cooks] Re: cold cereal and milk

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Mon Jan 23 07:14:22 PST 2006

And what about those of us who don't put milk on it <<shudder>>, assuming
that by saying "porridge," she means "oatmeal or similar, cooked cereal
grains?"
I put butter/margarine on mine.  On very rare occasions, maybe cream.  But
milk, never.  Ick. ;o)
All this of course, suggests (at least to me and mine) that there *isn't* a
natural progression from hot cereals with milk to cold cereals with milk.
--Maire, playing along (but I really don't like oatmeal-and-milk)