[Sca-cooks] Re: cold cereal and milk

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Mon Jan 23 07:17:08 PST 2006

That makes sense too that it could have been
the milk from the previous evening. It's been so long
since we milked that I've forgotten all the details of how
long it was allowed to cool. We gave up the dairy part of
our farm in 1960. I have some dairy books around here
someplace. I shall have to dig them out.

Johnnae