[Sca-cooks] Call day for preventing NAIS's excessive control of people and livestock

Patrick Levesque petruvoda at videotron.ca
Mon Jan 23 16:36:57 PST 2006

On 23/01/06 09:40, "Sharon Gordon" <gordonse at one.net> wrote:

> Anti-NAIS Call Day---Monday, January 23---sponsored by the Piedmont Dairy
> Goat Association NAIS Committee.

<snip>

Err... So... Should I call our country's ambassador in Washington to tell
him it doesn't look like such a bad idea after all?

Petru

Who enjoys knowing that the steaks he purchases can be traced back to the
individual animals, and whose in-laws, raising livestock, don't seem to
suffer too much from the necessary procedures required.