[Sca-cooks] Re: cold cereal and milk

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Mon Jan 23 18:27:26 PST 2006

Of course it doesn't.  And I didn't say it did.  It might, however, have a
considerable impact on whether a given individual thought something to be a
"natural progression."  I was *trying* to make the point that coming from
different initial points of view might affect (strongly or weakly) the
desired or expected outcome.
--Maire