[Sca-cooks] Tornadoes, was OT:Earthquakes

Sharron Albert morgana at gci.net
Wed Jan 25 02:30:21 PST 2006

>Huette, living happily in earthquake territory and would
>rather not live in Tornado Alley or the Snow Belt.

Oh, me too. I have nightmares about tornadoes. Always have, although
I've actually seen one except for a tiny waterspout in Key West. And
thanks to Twister, my dreams now have sound effects (G).

If I lived in Tornado Alley, I'd have to sleep in the basement every
night during the season.

Morgana, who will take the expected -40F tonight anytime over tornadoes