[Sca-cooks] OT Re: Joram

Susan Fox selene at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 26 08:57:35 PST 2006

I have never met the man but he is a cousin in need.  Prayers continue.
 Will make and enjoy chopped chicken liver tonight in his honour.

Some heptic humor, because Laughter Is The Best Medicine:

Liverdance screen saver:
http://www.sharewarejunkies.com/00zwd9/liverdance.htm

"I come from a family of long livers.  I had an uncle with a liver out
to there!" [Hand indicating point about 2 feet away from upper abdomen]
-- Dick Martin

Dame Selene Colfox, Caid